This year I have noticed an even bigger increase in affiliate sites. Optimising for keyword based domains seems to be the way people are going. As an example, if you are looking promote an iPad deal for iPad and iPad2 then it would be pretty simple.
The steps are as follows;
- sort out some relibale but very cheap Web hosting with one click installs (no tech knowledge needed)
- purchase a key phrase based domain e.g. if you want to promote ipad deals, you may try ipad-deal.co.uk (obviously this one is taken)
- sign up to an Affiliate program
- sign up to a feed system that will help you create a site very quickly and with no tech knowledge reqd. e.g. Datafeedr Homepage
- set up your store in datafeed factory and organise your products from the selection
- using the one click install, install wordpress on your hosting
- install the datafeed plugin into your blog
- then promote, you can do this with directory submissions and article marketing.
it really is that simple, and as a result it is really quite easy to set up online and generate income selling electronics and well just about anything.